Zero Latency DFW VIRTUAL REALITY POLICY
Zero Latency DFW is partnered with Zero Latency PTY LTD and uses Stripe as its Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Stripe processes online credit card transactions for thousands of merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions are performed on this site using the Stripe gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Zero Latency DFW or Zero Latency PTY LTD or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Card Connect’s bank-grade data center, further protecting your credit card data.
- Stripe is an authorized third party processor for all the major US banks.
- Stripe at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Zero Latency DFW.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details (if you have provided your actual email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your booking confirmation via email within 2 hours.
If you wish to query a delivery or have questions/concerns about your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
When you book a session online, you are reserving inventory that could be sold elsewhere. We do not issue refunds or credits for late arrivals, no shows or cancellations. If you’re going to be late, we will do our best to accomodate your group by moving your session down the queue but your session time will be affected by availability. Any exceptions to standard policy are made at the sole discretion of Zero Latency DFW management.
You have up to two weeks before a booking date to cancel or re-schedule your booking. We do not accept last minute cancellations. A credit may be added to your account to use at a later date but a refund will not be issued. Credits are added at Zero Latency DFW’s sole discretion.
If you have any issues with your booking leading up to your session, you can contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store.
Bookings can only be cancelled inside the policy window at the discretion of Zero Latency DFW. Cancelled tickets will be credited to the purchaser’s Zero Latency DFW account.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
Sessions are booked back-to-back so you must be on time. Please arrive 15 minutes early to get a head start on the check-in, safety briefing, and suit-up process.
Split Team – When you haven’t booked the whole session
If you are part of a split team, we will start the safety briefing on time for all those in attendance. If the players have started the game by the time you arrive for your session, we cannot allow you to join the game for safety reasons.
Whole Team – All six players are your friends
If one of the members of your group is late, you have two options:
- You can start the brief and donning process without them but if they do not arrive before you start the game, they cannot join
- You can wait for them to arrive but your in-game play will be cut short.
Our team will do their best to have everyone ready as quick as possible to maximize in-game time.