How early should I arrive for my visit?
We recommend all group members arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled time.
What happens if I arrive late?
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. There may be a wait while we work you back into the schedule.
Is there a place to store my belongings?
We provide storage bins for all loose articles prior to entering the Zero Latency arena. Please note that Zero Latency is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Is there a place for my family to wait?
Your family is welcome to wait in the lobby while you’re in the Zero Latency arena; but remember, it’s lots more fun when you experience Zero Latency together with your family and friends.
Can I wear my glasses?
Most frames fit very comfortably under our helmets. Please don’t hesitate to ask our team for assistance adjusting your helmet for the best view.
What if I run into a wall?
During gameplay you will be able to see your surroundings and in the case that you move to close to another player or a wall, a warning will be triggered to alert you of your surroundings!
What is the minimum age required to play?
Players must be at least 13 years old to participate in Zero Latency.
How long is the experience?
Experiences last anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes from the time you begin your safety briefing and depending on which experience you choose.
Do you offer Military discounts?
We do offer a first responder discount of 10%. This has to be applied
using staff personnel to ensure the discount is valid. Contact us (972) 685-3600 to let us know how else we can help and thank you for your service.
CUSTOMER HEALTH & SAFETY
By now most of you have received emails or social media communications from multiple business stressing the importance of customer health and safety. Our standard operating procedures were already geared toward maximum safety for our customers and in the interest of transparency they are listed below. This has been in effect since we opened in June 2019 and will continue to be our standard operating procedure during and after the current issues subside.
- All packs are cleaned with a hospital grade disinfectant after each use. Any part of the equipment that comes in contact with a player is thoroughly addressed.
- In addition, upon opening our store, all packs are run through a hot water-was cycle on a weekly basis. This process is currently done 4 times more often than guidelines stated by our corporate offices. Beginning the week of March 9th, this process was adjusted to nightly and will continue until further notice.
- Our Employees are currently instructed to use a hospital grade disinfectant at the beginning, middle and end of every shift to wipe down all surfaces of our store to the highest degree.
- Our Employees are instructed to thoroughly wash their hands regularly including after each disinfectant process.
- Beginning Friday March 13th, all players will be required to wash their hands prior to stepping into the Zero Latency safety briefing. To ensure the utmost safety of our customers, we as that you please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your booking as stated in your confirmation email to ensure this requirement may be met and your experience does not cause delays for your party or others queued on our schedule.
- Additionally, we will continue to monitor and follow all CDC and the WHO guidelines for cleanliness and optimal operating procedure.
Based on our capacities and the size of our operation, our environment is much easier to maintain and regulate, opposed to larger entertainment destinations. We fall well below the guidelines released by the city of Dallas of gatherings of 250/500 people. Our store does not generally exceed more than 20 people at one time. We are confident in the cleanliness of our space and our ability to protect both our valued customers and our staff, as we also ask the public to do its part. We kindly ask that customers who do not feel well or feel they may have been exposed should not come to Zero Latency DFW. This is a standard request regardless of the current situation and should be adhered to moving forward. If you fall in the category above or simply wish to wait out the current environment, Zero Latency DFW will provide a credit for tickets purchased to your player profile that can be used at a later date. Credits do not expire and will be attached to the purchased player’s email. Zero Latency DFW reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. In this case, we will provide a credit to you to be used at a later time.
We look forward to the end of the current situation and the opportunity to continue to provide the Dallas metro area with the biggest, longest and most intense virtual reality experiences.
Zero Latency DFW Management and Team