As A Team Member …
You are responsible for bringing the fun and for the day-to-day operation of Zero Latency VR. All team members are expected to provide the ultimate guest experience, developing relationships with the players and leading player throughput all while ensuring player safety.
Skills Needed …
- Energetic customer service approach
- Public speaking and clear communication
- Team player mentality
- Sense of humor
- Active problem-solving
- Initiative and awareness
- Sense of urgency
- Some tech savviness
- Gaming experience
Please send an email to email@example.com for consideration!Please title your email with the title of the position you are interested in.
All team members must be reliable, punctual and well-presented with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Team chemistry is a big factor in the success of the team.
Are you a customer service professional who wants to work on the cutting edge of entertainment? If so, you can help take our world leading entertainment experience to the next level by joining our team based in Dallas. Zero Latency’s Free Roam Virtual Reality experiences are world leading, with centers all across the globe. Come and be part of this journey and help build the next generation of social interactive entertainment.
ABOUT ZERO LATENCY DFW
At Zero Latency DFW, we sell fun! The experience from start to finish is all about having an unforgettable time. Our staff, customers, shareholders and stakeholders all have FUN! VR technology is the conduit but the product is, you guessed it- fun.
Zero Latency DFW is the leader in high end VR entertainment. Using free roam technology and epic scale environments, ZLDFW provides transformative experiences for its customers. It marries leading technology with one-of-a-kind content titles, including AAA experiences from companies like Ubisoft, that showcase how powerful the human brain can be.
We are looking for Game Masters who can guide customers through Zero Latency’s world-leading experience with great energy and professionalism.
You will oversee player safety briefings and run game sessions. Your priority is ensuring player safety and delivering high-end customer experiences.
- Customer greeting, check-in, suit-up and suit-down
- Presenting the player safety briefing
- Managing in-game sessions and ensuring player safety
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and recording technical issues
- Maintenance of Virtual Reality equipment
- Supporting site team leaders
- Selling merchandise
- Opening and closing the venue
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of customer experience in the entertainment/hospitality industry
- Ability to manage excited customers
- Comfortable managing high-pressure situations, with the ability to actively and quickly resolve potential issues while keeping customers engaged
- Strong and engaging oral presentation skills
- Experience working in small and large teams
- Experience achieving individual and team KPIs
- A passion for VR, gaming and technology
- Available weeknights and weekends
Join Our Squad as a Part-Time Game Master! Level Up Your Weekends!
Looking for a part-time gig that’s as fun as it is rewarding? Look no further! We’re thrilled to offer an awesome job opportunity at both our Zero Latency stores that’s tailor-made for high school juniors, seniors, and college freshmen who want to juggle studies and some extra cash.
Position: Part-Time Game Master
Location: Dallas and Frisco
Hours: Flexible, Primarily Weekends
Why Become a Game Master at Zero Latency? Level-Up Your Weekends: Turn your passion for gaming into a paycheck! Enjoy a fulfilling part-time role that doesn’t interfere with your studies. Team Play: Join a supportive team that values your contributions and promotes a fantastic work environment. Skill Growth: Hone your communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills in an exciting and dynamic setting. Cutting-Edge Technology: Immerse yourself in the world of virtual reality gaming – a futuristic experience that’s anything but ordinary.
- Guide players through thrilling virtual reality experiences.
- Ensure smooth game operations and maintain top-notch equipment.
- Offer exceptional customer service to create memorable moments for every player.
- Passion for gaming and immersive experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Availability primarily on weekends.
Ready to seize this opportunity and embark on a journey of fun, learning, and earning? We want to hear from you! Send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Part-Time Game Master Application” and be sure to include which location works best for you.
Whether you’re a high school junior, senior, or a college freshman, if you’re looking to make money while having a blast, this could be the perfect role for you! Let’s power up the gaming adventure together!
#PartTimeJob #GameMaster #JoinOurTeam #WeekendWork