UPDATED MAY 18th, 2020: COVID-19 Additional Operating Procedures
- Our standard capacity plus staff does not exceed CDC guidelines.
- At Zero Latency DFW, we have made significant investments in UV treatment equipment, in addition to MERV13 filters in our HVAC unit, which exceed standard hospital-grade air filters.
- At Zero Latency DFW, we are equipped with HEPA air filters both in our briefing rooms as well as the front lobby, continually scrubbing the air throughout the facility.
- All equipment is sanitized and wiped clean after each customer experience with a hospital-grade disinfectant rated to eliminate MRSA and HIV as well as H1N1 flu.
- All game packs are sanitized regularly in hot water cycles during after hours.
- At Zero Latency DFW we now require all customers who enter to immediately wash their hands or use hand sanitizer with an employee witness.
- The Zero Latency DFW facility is regularly sanitized and wiped down throughout the day with a hospital-grade disinfectant, and additionally between each customer experience, including but not limited to: all door handles, entrances and exits, common areas, countertops, iPad, restrooms and any other place a customer or employee may come into to physical contact with.
- Masks and gloves are both welcome in our facility by all customers. Additionally, the Zero Latency staff is now required to wear masks when interacting with customers.
CUSTOMER HEALTH & SAFETY
We at Zero Latency DFW greatly stress the importance of our customer and employee health and safety. Our current standard operating procedures have always been geared toward maximum safety for our customers and in the interest of transparency, they are listed below. This has been in effect since we opened in June 2019 and will continue to be our standard operating procedure during and after the current pandemic related issues subside.
- All packs are cleaned with a hospital-grade disinfectant after each use. Any part of the equipment that comes in contact with a player is thoroughly addressed.
- In addition, upon opening our store, all packs are run through a hot water-was cycle on a weekly basis. This process is currently done 4 times more often than guidelines stated by our corporate offices. Beginning the week of March 9th, this process was adjusted to nightly and will continue until further notice.
- Our Employees are currently instructed to use a hospital-grade disinfectant at the beginning, middle, and end of every shift to wipe down all surfaces of our store to the highest degree.
- Our Employees are instructed to thoroughly wash their hands regularly including after each disinfectant process.
- Beginning Friday, March 13th, all players will be required to wash their hands prior to stepping into the Zero Latency safety briefing. To ensure the utmost safety of our customers, we as that you please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your booking as stated in your confirmation email to ensure this requirement may be met and your experience does not cause delays for your party or others queued on our schedule.
- Additionally, we will continue to monitor and follow all CDC and the WHO guidelines for cleanliness and optimal operating procedure.
Based on our capacities and the size of our operation, our environment is much easier to maintain and regulate, as opposed to larger entertainment destinations. We fall well below the guidelines released by the city of Dallas. Our game experiences do not exceed more than 8 players and 1 employee. We are confident in the cleanliness of our space and our ability to protect both our valued customers and our staff, as we also ask the public to do its part. We kindly ask that customers who do not feel well or feel they may have been exposed should not come to Zero Latency DFW. This is a standard request regardless of the current situation and should be adhered to moving forward. If you fall in the category above or simply wish to wait out the current environment, Zero Latency DFW will provide a credit for tickets purchased to your player profile that can be used at a later date. Credits do not expire and will be attached to the purchased player’s email. Zero Latency DFW reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. In this case, we will provide a credit to you to be used at a later time.
Zero Latency DFW Management and Team